Greetings from terminal D. We got to the airport 4 hours early because last year was a debacle and we ended up missing our flight. This year, things seem to be running smoothly at Laguardia...so we wait. Oh well, better to be safe than sorry I suppose. Larry loves the airport because he gets copious amounts of attention. I am dissapointed in Terminal D's food offerings and I am sad that we aren't getting fed on the flight. I'm the only person I know that LOVES airplane food. However, am very much looking forward to Taco Bueno when we land.
The weather here is lovely. It's crisp and sunny. We are praying for good weather in the Midwest so that everyone can travel safely and as planned. We are very excited to be coming home and hanging out with our families for awhile. Happy Holidays Everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment