Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snow Day

NYC public school was cancelled today because of snow. A lot of businesses are closed as well. Snow day is not really a big deal when you technically don't have a job. People are excited to get an unexpected day off from work but I'd be thrilled to be called in. It is really pretty outside, though. If only the windows in our apartment didn't face brick walls...

As I mentioned the other day, I got new photos taken this past weekend. I used the same photographer that did the first shots I had made when I moved to the city. Her name is Laura Rose and she's lovely. Today I received the proofs. There were over 500 shots to choose from so it's a little overwhelming. None of these have been retouched and I'm not sure which one I'll have printed up, but here is a sample:




1 comment: