January was not so prosperous, but things are looking better this month. This week, I worked on three different t.v. shows, 2 promo gigs and 1 freelance editing job. This weekend, I have a photo shoot (new short-hair headshots!!) and another promo. On Monday, I'm booked for a background gig that could potentially turn into a reoccurring part. I have a feeling that I'm too young looking to play what I'm being called in for, but I'll cross my fingers.
On Wednesday, I was supposed dress in an inflatable costume as the iconic Doughboy at a conference. I was to pose for pictures with attendees. Unfortunately, Doughboy wouldn't rise:

His fan was broken.
Since Doughboy could not make an appearance in a deflated state, I basically got paid to eat breakfast and hang out in a conference room for a few hours.
I wish all of my random jobs could be that awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment