Thursday, October 15, 2009

Pumpkin

This is a blog dedicated to one of my all-time favorite flavors and scents. I'm all about the "fall" lines of candles, soaps, room fragrances, etc because they smell so yummy. In addition to pumpkin pie, I'll eat anything that's made with with the mushy orange stuff; Lattes, bread, cakes, milkshakes/ice cream and soup are some of my favorite pumpkin infused treats. Several companies offer pumpkin ale this time of year, as well. I've never tried it because I typically don't like beer. Maybe someone else can try it and give me a report. The other day, I passed a street sign in front of Jamba Juice (smoothie chain) that read: "The Pumpkin Smash is Back". I couldn't believe that I missed its debut- this was the first time I was aware of such a concoction. At 5+ bucks it's a pricey treat, and I have a feeling it's not very good for you (I forgot to look up the nutritional facts) but it is so worth it. It's like pumpkin pie in a cup.

Who's made pumpkin cupcakes?
We made a batch the other night. When my pants don't fit, I'll know why.







Pumpkin House
Madison Square Park

No comments:

Post a Comment