Monday, August 9, 2010

Sister Weekend-Part One

I had so much fun hanging out with my little sis over the past few days (a lot of people ask "how little?" when in fact, she's nearly old enough to rent a car. She's also got 4 or so inches on me). I learned some new things about her this weekend: 

1) She likes tabasco sauce and jalapenos. 
2) She does not like to drink milk by itself. 
3) She eats tilapia many times a week. 

We had conversations that were non food oriented, as well. 

Nicole is looking very tan this summer. Because I use large amounts of sunscreen (and can't tan anyway), we are looking especially unrelated these days:
We do not appear to be of the same ethnicity.


She is also very tall. I am not.

We really do have the same parents. 

This weekend, we ate a lot and hung out will Larry, as planned.  I will fill you in shortly. 



No comments:

Post a Comment