Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Wednesday

On Monday, I thought that I had so many things to do today. I thought I was booked for a gig, I turned down another gig, and a print job that I went out for would have shot today. Oh, and it happens to be Daryl's birthday. Come Tuesday night, I had no gigs; I didn't get the print job, I wasn't needed on the one that I had booked, and it was too late to pick up the one that I had turned down. I was bummed for a second, but then I realized how awesome it was to be able to celebrate Daryl's birthday with some of our friends. I woke up early to go to an open call for a theatre festival, got some grooming appointments in and picked up some things for our trip. I booked promo on one of the morning shows about a half an hour ago, so I have to be up in about 4 hours. Ahhh....flying by the seat of your pants is fun. Right?

Our friends took Larry with them tonight because he'll be staying with them while we are away. It is way too quiet in this apartment!

Here is a picture of the birthday boy:
It took two subway stops for some random artist guy to sketch this picture of Daryl on the train today. (Those are earphones hanging down). You can click here to learn more about the guy that drew him. 

1 comment:

  1. Great story about the artist and a great picture. We hope you both have wonderful birthdays and a great time in Bermuda!

    ReplyDelete