Thursday, November 12, 2009

Pixie

I have had many different hair cuts throughout the years: long hair, short hair, razored, layers, one length dos, bangs of all kinds, and different variations of a bob (I've been sporting a chin length version for a year now). I like my hair. It's manageable and healthy and dries stick straight. I've been getting great free cuts and products for years through hair modeling. The truth is, no matter how amazing the cut is, my hair is thrown up into a ponytail 90% of the time...even when it isn't technically long enough to be pulled back. My current one length bob only takes 5-7 minutes to "fix" but I just don't have the will to bother. I know that hair is often regarded as a woman's crowning glory, but I've never really regarded my own hair as a precious thing. After all, it grows back. Lately I'm obsessed with cropped hair and I'm itching to chop it all off. I've never rocked a style this short before:




Cute, cute, cute! I suppose there is a small chance that I could be mistaken for a boy, and I'd probably have to put on a little makeup, and supposedly men prefer long hair (don't know what lame poll this came from), but I don't care.

Unfortunately, I can't cut my hair off until I can afford new headshots. If I submit a photo with bob hair and walk in with no hair...I don't think that would go over so well. So until then, I will admire this short and sassy do from afar.

No comments:

Post a Comment