Monday, May 25, 2009

Post Texas

We had a great trip to Texas. The wedding was lovely. I was nervous about giving a speech, (which is kind of ridiculous because I'm supposed to be an actress...) but Daryl said it didn't suck. We stuffed ourselves silly with barbecue and Mexican food, and the best part was that we got to eat this food with our friends and family. We got to spend time with Dawn and Kyle (soon-to-be mother and brother-in-law), and weren't planning on seeing my folks, but they happened to be in Texas this weekend, so we surprised my dad with a visit. We also got to visit with Connie and Rick (my aunt and uncle) and my cousin Jake.

Kathy-one of my favorite people in the world and a beautiful bride:












And now I have a lot of work to do for our own soiree.

No comments:

Post a Comment