Friday, May 8, 2009

Busy

My posts have been infrequent lately because I've been working a lot lately and it's just not very exciting. I've also been running around trying to complete wedding errands...which is also not too exciting. It's so soon. This weekend we are taking a trip to Florida to check out the ceremony site, etc. We weren't going to, but a few weeks ago I had a dream that everyone showed up and didn't have anywhere to sit or anything to eat. The next day I decided that it would be a good idea to visit the place, seeing as we're planning everything ourselves. We had free airline tickets that were about to expire so it worked out.

I am sad because I realize that I've reached a point in my life where I can no longer eat like a 300 pound man without consequence...unless I workout. So today I decided to start working out more diligently. We'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment