Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Hip Hoppin

I try not to do too much background/extra work because the pay is unsubstantial and it's harmful to my ego (you are referred to by a number/and/or shirt color, herded like cattle, etc). But I had a free day and needed some cash...so yesterday I worked on the set of a new dance movie. They needed so many people that they called me in to be "a hip hop type." I was number 900. If I had to name a type that was the least like me, it would be this type. To give you a reference, here are some popular hip-hop artists:



I am just not that cool. I had to run a google search to see what to wear. My only sneakers are New Balance running shoes. I threw on the hip-hoppest looking outfit I had and tried to blend in the best I could. I'm pretty sure that one could tell that I was a hip-hop impostor. Oh well. With 899 other people there, no one noticed my un-hipness. It was fun to watch a lot of awesome dancing, including a couple of breakdancing 7 year olds.

No comments:

Post a Comment