Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patty's Day

I celebrated today by wearing a green scarf. I had to take it off as soon as I got to the subway though because it ended up being a gorgeous sunny day. I spent the day in some lovely parts of Brooklyn promoting a deli that's new to the area:
That's me. It looks like I gained 20 pounds, but I'm just wearing a puffy coat and like, 3 sweaters because this picture was taken on a much colder day. For the most part, it was pretty fun. However, everyone thought that we were giving away sandwiches or ice cream, and were pretty disappointed to found out that our fancy bike-cart was filled with menus.

Wedding update: Daryl has a ring and a suit, (and some ties in the mail coming from a place called 3 Buck Ties...hopefully one of them will work) and I have found shoes (my "something blue" at 70% off), earrings (amyhatch.etsy.com) and a polaroid camera. I also got a nifty new high tech face gadget that I will write about tomorrow because I need to wake up in a few hours to get to Brooklyn. People need my menus!

No comments:

Post a Comment