Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My New Headshots

Right before the holidays, I got some new headshots taken with Jeremy Folmer, a photographer here in the city. He was awesome to work with. His wife was my hair and makeup artist and she was great, too. This is the link to his website: http://www.jeremyfolmer.com
If you click on his portfolio, one of my shots is in there.
These are the ones I've printed up for now:


On the left is my "I'm an actress" photo.


The photo on my right is my "look I have good teeth and I'm friendly and approachable and can sell stuff" shot. AKA "the commercial shot"








I've printed my future last name on these new headshots, which was totally weird at first. I'm getting used to it though. My real last name has always been a fun conversation starter, but it's kind of nice not to have to spell my new/future name out for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment