Sunday, November 21, 2010

It's the little things...

I love bargain shopping. You know this. Today, I picked up a potato masher and a turkey baster. I'm determined to make good mashed potatoes this year! I also scored a pan set for a fraction of what it should have cost because it wasn't marked and so the employee just tagged it for 10 bucks...I bought an eyebrow kit so that I won't butcher my eyebrows at home anymore, and I found some smoked paprika at Marshalls. I couldn't find in in any of the grocery stores around here.

Even though I found a lot of great deals today, the purchase I am most proud of is my new cell phone case. It's a lot like the one that was stolen from me; only this one is better because it's made by jelly belly (who happens to make some stellar jelly beans) and it smells like strawberry cheesecake. That's right- my phone is now dessert scented. Pretty weird, huh? I don't know who thinks of this stuff, but I like it.
Okay, so this picture sucks, but my phone smells delicious now.

No comments:

Post a Comment