 |
| I've always liked to eat, but have never taken it too seriously. |
I have been such a nerd this week and it's been so much fun! I was hoping to launch my new site by this Monday but I've been busy working. Yesterday I stood in for the judge on L&Order and all I wanted to do was go home and play with new fonts. Yeah...geeky, I know. I also
really wanted to pound the the gavel and I didn't get to. It's not very often I get to (or will get to) sit on a judge stand. It's the little things, you see. On Sunday, the NYC Marathon is happening. I won't be running because it makes me feel like I'm going to die, but I'm proud to be working the event. I'm going to help set up the gatorade/water stands for the runners. The marathon is always such an inspiring and positive environment to be a part of. I wish that I wanted to participate. It's 26 miles. I run a half a mile and I'm done. We have friends that run and I really admire them. Daryl has talked about running one. That would be awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment