Thursday, April 2, 2009

I Love Lattes

Okay, so now I have 2 wedding dresses and 2 one touch single cup brewing systems. This is the Tassimo:
I was wandering around Target after work yesterday and just stumbled upon this little guy in the clearance aisle. I felt a little guilty as I placed it in my cart because...well, I just bought a Keurig. Why does a person need 2 appliances that basically do the same thing?

This is why I don't feel too bad about my purchase:
A) The Tassimo makes lattes and cappuccinos/Keurig does not.
B) It was on clearance for 25 bucks! Over 75% off! That's just 6 Starbucks lattes.

I was sort of embarrassed to tell Daryl that I bought another coffee machine because there is nowhere to put and...oh, yeah....we're trying to pay for a wedding and stuffffff.....but he was supportive. I guess he understands my love for lattes and is happy that I don't really have any other addictions. I suggested that we put one of the brewers in the bedroom (wouldn't you like your room to smell like coffee?sounds reasonable to me) He wasn't so keen on that idea.
We just tried the chai latte on our new Tassimo and I'm happy to report that it was pretty tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment