Happy Birthday to Kathy and my Dad! My dad's real birthday was actually on Monday, but this is the day that we've celebrated it for the past few decades and it's on his license and everything. A few years ago, my mom came across his birth certificate and discovered that we've been a few days off...so now we acknowledge birthday #1 and birthday #2.
In their honor, I baked these awesome cookies and made biscotti for the first time (so easy!). I also had a fancy latte for breakfast. I was into the foamy peacock.
I worked this promo over the last few days (I'm the second one from the right) promoting a new store opening.
The awesome thing is that I scored a new raincoat, jeans and sweatshirt and an umbrella. Maybe I will send the sweatshirt to my mom, because when I think of this brand, I think of her 20+ year old esprit sweatshirt. She still wears it all the time. It's the oldest sweatshirt I've ever seen...and the thing has held up. That's quality.




No comments:
Post a Comment